Greater Lansing Area, United States, North America
27 Feb, 2017
Senior Software Engineer
Our client, a Michigan-based data visualization software company, is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer proficient in C#. The candidate will have the opportunity to engineer and develop creative solutions using Microsoft technologies in an agile, casual, highly collaborative environment.
Our client\\\'s software development teams work on bringing new technologies and innovations into our product line, as well as extending and customizing those capabilities for Global 2000 leaders, agencies of the U.S. government, and many others.
Our client looking for skilled C# developers who like to work in a collaborative manner, who have a demonstrable skill-set in software design and development, and who possess the desire for continued learning. Opportunities are available in both software product development and for the creation and engineering of customized solutions, including mobile software products for smart phones and tablet devices such as iPad.
Our client is looking for skilled developers who like to work in a collaborative manner, who have a demonstrable skill-set in software design and development, and who possess the desire for continued learning. The ideal Senior Developer candidate will have:
The following are high level requirements for this role:
- Experience with C# .Net development
- Relational database design and programming experience (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- C# .Net
- Relational database design and programming (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Microsoft development tools including VS 2013 and TFS
- Experience with web service standards (REST, XML, JSON)
- ASP.NET programming (MVC5, Web API)
- ORM tools (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- iOS, Android, and Windows mobile operating systems
- Java development
- Agile, Scrum