Greater Lansing Area, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
$45K - $50K
01 Mar, 2017
Associate Service Desk Specialist
Our client is a $5 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin providing short term and long term credit, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as commercial property insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals. Our client has an immediate 6 month contract opportunity with potential for contract extension or conversion to full-time employment. Technical/Desktop phone support of internal and external customers for a medium-sized financial services company based in mid-Michigan
The following are high level requirements for the role:
- Provide the Daily Operation Helpdesk Support for Over 450 Employees
- Provide Technical User Support in the Areas of Hardware, Software, Networking, Security and Maintenance.
- Ensure All Support Calls are fulfilled with the Highest Level of Technology Support Services.
- 1-3 years of technical support experience.
- Must have the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.
- Support experience in the following areas: Microsoft Environment, basic web application troubleshooting, VPN and advanced networking troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of credit policy, lending practices, and the loan origination process preferred.
- Microsoft Enterprise Support (MS Office, Exchange etc.)
- VPN Setup & Configure (Cisco Preferred)
- Ticket Tacking Experience (TrackIT Preferred)
- Active Directory a Plus
- SharePoint Administration a Plus
- Extensive Phone Support
Job keywords/tags: Service Desk Specialist , Help Desk Support , Technical Support , Hardware , Software , Networking , Security , Maintenance , Microsoft , Web Application Troubleshooting , VPN , Ticket Tracking