Kalamazoo, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
06 Apr, 2017
Supply Chain Business Analyst
Our client is a leading is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
Notes from Client:
- Targeting someone with supply chain experience
- Experience working with labeling processes and technologies
- Product Lift Cycle Management (PLCM) experience
- Build and maintain strong relationship with the Divisional teams and functional teams.
- Partner with business and technical teams to drive consensus on the best solution to business problems and the delivery of new solutions and enhancements.
- Work with a diverse business community to document as-is and to-be business processes.
- Document clear and testable requirements which describe a system which will be implemented.
- Recommend business process and system changes to improve efficiency and business outcomes.
- Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IT technical teams.
- Improve the business analysis function through best practices, process management, mentoring, and education.
- Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IS technical teams.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience required.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion, rather than relying entirely on command and control is required.
- Experience with process mapping is required.
- Experience documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format is required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, evaluate and recommend changes to business processes is required.
- Experience working with high level business stakeholders is required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies is preferred.
Education & Special Trainings:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Job keywords/tags: Senior Business Analyst , Supply Chain , Product Life Cycle Management , Process Mapping , Labeling Process , PLM , RFID