Kalamazoo, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
28 Apr, 2017
Our client is a leading is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
Notes from Client:
- Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise level software
- Experience gathering technical requirements and relaying to C-Level Employees
- Hands on experience in JD Edwards XE and E1 v8.0 required; experience with newer releases preferred
- Responsible for the overall systems architecture and design in the area of expertise.
- Serves as domain expert in all aspects of architecting, designing and application development.
- Helps formulate deployment strategies in the area of expertise to ensure reliability and scalability for our clients systems.
- Assesses technological risks that could jeopardize the growth and/or operations of the organization; makes recommendations on applications retirement.
- Leads and/or directs the work of a technical team.
- Technology hands-on expert in specialty area.
- Investigates new technology solutions, builds prototypes.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic business and data flow is required.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the systems development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 10 years of overall JD Edwards Experience
- Ability to engage business stakeholders to establish, define and maintain solution road maps for ERP systems ensuring they align with strategic and tactical business needs
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following technologies: SFDC, Microsoft Azure, AWS stack, Hadoop, Apache software stack, lambda architecture, Open Source Big Data Stack and Power BI, Tableau, Lumira visualization technologies, IBM i Power Systems, iSeries;
- Hands on experience establishing and maintaining solution architecture design documents;
- Practical experience operating as the lead architect “owner” for a key business area, suite of ERP solutions, serving as owner for strategies, roadmaps;
- Proven track record in regularly assessing opportunities to enhance and streamline system portfolios;
- Practical experience as a lead escalation point of contact for production incidents with the ability to lead teams through solution assessments that improve stability;
- Experience in communicating, presenting concepts to multiple audiences: executive, director, and technical levels.
Education & Special Trainings:
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study required (Preferred)
- ITIL and PMP training and / or certification is a plus
- Software Development Methodology training and or certification is a plus
Job keywords/tags: JD Edwards , JDE , JD Edwards XE , JD Edwards , E1 v8.0 , Requirements Gathering