Greater Lansing Area, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
12 May, 2017
Our client is an integrated technology services and solutions provider located in Lansing, MI. They are searching for a Network Administrator who will plan and conduct assignments, generally involving multiple large projects related to the design and implementation of servers, storage, or network systems.
The following are high level requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience with Cisco networking
- CCNA or other related Cisco certification
- Hands on experience in a Network Administrator role
- Analyze and determine functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services
- Provide day-to-day assistance in solving problems related to these technologies
- Provide system support, developing strategies for improving communication via training, web links software and other support material
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in IT related topics and provide technical support to staff and customers
- Updates skills by attending training sessions and seminars
- Demonstrate positive problem solving and communication skills when interacting with internal/external personnel.
- Establish procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet customer needs
- High level computer skills with the ability to use or learn multiple advanced systems.
- Comfortable working individually or in a team setting.
- Must have good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including the ability to train others one on one or in a classroom setting.
- Must have a valid Michigan Drivers license with an acceptable driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the above fields, including design/analysis, configuration and system administration.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of professional skills and experience in computer science, programming, database infrastructure, business or related field.
- Knowledge in one or more technologies is required:
- Windows Servers
- Cisco UCS
- Storage Subsystems
- Office 365
Job keywords/tags: Network Administrator , Cisco , Networking , Windows Servers , VMWare , Cisco UCS , Storage Subsystems , Office 365