RMC is a full-service recruiting agency with emphasis in three primary services:
- Recruitment Management Strategies
- Permanent Placement
RMC's unique approach involves a Customer Needs Analysis (CNA) - a complete understanding of current state of operations, culture, and top corporate strategies. The CNA offers clients and RMC a strong foundation by which to address talent acquisition and resource planning initiatives and develop specific strategies to meet project based and/or long-term staffing objectives.
RMC's approach also includes a Consultant Resource Analysis (CRA) activity with prospective employees. The CRA is a proven method of screening and interviewing top talent in local Michigan communities. This process is designed to correlate directly to the specific criteria identified in the client CNA process.
These two fundamental elements become the benchmark by which the company calibrates every activity we conduct with clients and employees - they are dynamic, essential steps that enable RMC to connect The Right People to the Right Opportunity in the Right Organization.
Areas of expertise in attracting and retaining Information Technology professionals include:
- Programming / Web Development (Java,.NET,PHP)
- Database Administration (Oracle, Access, SQL Server)
- Architecture (Zachman, TOGAF)
- Quality Assurance /Testing (HP Tools, Compuware Tools)
- Requirements Management (CaliberRM, iRise)
- Business Analyst (UML, Rational, SCRUM)
- Project Management (PMP, Agile)
- Network Administrator, Engineer, Architect (Windows, Unix)
- Desktop Support (Windows, Macintosh)
- Helpdesk (Remedy, HEAT)
- Security (Check Point, Symantec)
- PC Technician (HP, IBM, Dell)
- Computer Operator (MVS, BackupExec
- Telecommunications (Nortel, Cisco)
- IT Leadership (CIO, VP, Director), Program Manager, IT Security, Technical Writer, Data Entry etc.
For more information on RMC 's process and services please Contact Us.